Friday 7 August 2015

Life Update: I actually graduated!!



Yay!! So after three years of hard work I have gone and graduated last month.

While many people look back at their three years and feel sad that they are leaving, I am actually quite happy to see the back of my undergraduate degree and I feel extremely excited to (hopefully) start a Masters.

I had a wonderful day with beautiful weather and even graduated with a special award which I had no idea about. It is true what they say though after sitting and waiting to walk across the stage for what feels like forever, it really does go in the blink of an eye.

Congratulations to everyone else who had graduated this summer, and who is waiting to graduate in the upcoming months. Good luck to everyone who is either at university or about to start, it will be the hardest few years of your life but it will be completely worth it.


post signature

Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

1 comments:

  1. Congrats! And especially on your special award! Good luck with your masters :) I'm starting third year Biochemistry in September, and I've been in France all summer doing work experience in a lab for my third year project! I also hope to do a masters, preferably back in France, it's so cheap over here, I just can't believe how expensive it is in the UK now :(

    Have to say, I disagree that they are the hardest three years of everyone's life! My last year of school was the absolute worst, but then, circumstances are different for everyone! And I am totally in love with my course so I don't even care how much hard work I have to put in, I love it :)

    amber love

    ReplyDelete